Scalp Micropigmentation Training in Atlanta, GA
Serving Tucker, Decatur, Chamblee, & Brookhaven, GA
SOCAH Hair SMP Training By Dr. Nikki Hill Maximize Your Income Potential
If you are a licensed Barber, Cosmetologist, Trichologist, or Tattoo artist you too can perform the art of Scalp Micropigmentation (SMP) through your business and provide a natural-looking, permanent solution for your clients who are looking to disguise thin spots and gain the appearance of a full head of hair. Adding SMP to your business adds a highly rewarding revenue stream. With this course by Dr. Nikki Hill, you will become an SMP specialist skilled to meticulously match pigment that is carcinogenic-free, mutagenic-free, and hypoallergenic to your client’s hair color. The pigment is introduced superficially into the scalp to replicate hair follicles, restore the hairline in men, restore lost or thinning edges or widening parts in women, and camouflage scars for your clients.
As a SOCAH Hair Scalp Micropigmentation specialist, you can provide your client with a medically insightful approach to Scalp Micropigmentation. Assuring that the pigment matches the hair color and is introduced superficially into the scalp to replicate hair follicles in order to restore hairlines, camouflage scars, and to add density those with lost/thinned edges or widening parts. Some of the pros to taking Dr. Hill’s SOCAH Hair SMP Training are natural-looking, permanent solution to disguise thin spots and gain the appearance of a full head of hair. Maximize your income potential by adding Scalp Micropigmentation as a revenue builder for your business.
Scalp micropigmentation can disguise thin spots on your scalp and give you the appearance of a full head of hair. Nikki Hill, MD and her team of SOCAH Certified Micro Pigmentation specialists at the Skin of Culture and Hair Center (SOCAH Center) in Tucker, Georgia, are extensively trained in the art of scalp micropigmentation. These experts use their skill to provide a natural-looking, permanent solution to thinning hair. Call the office to schedule your consultation today.
- 3 Day Training Bundle (Saturday, Sunday, & Monday) $4500
- 2 Day Refresher Course (Must have completed an introductory course with certificate from practitioner and have proof of 3 before and after pictures of your work) $3000
- Business marketing membership one time fee of $500 for SMP marketing material.
- Continued support membership $25 per month to be able to ask additional questions in regards to SMP. This service is available via email only.
- Expert advice from Dermatologist & Medical Hair Loss Expert Dr. Nikki Hill to prepare your client’s scalp for optimum results
- Live model practice
- Confidence performing SMP
- Directions given on suggested start up kits
- Dermatologist referrals
- Continued support via monthly membership for $25 per month
- Certificate of completion from Dr. Nikki Hill SOCAH Center
Maximizing Your Income Potential
- Investment in course: $3,750 – $5,500+
- Average price per client: $3,600
- Number of clients per month: 5
- Gross monthly income: $18,000
- Gross yearly income: $216,000
Contact SOCAH Center by emailing us directly at email@example.com or call (404)-474-2301 and select extension 403